What Are The Top
There’s nothing like a short trip away to reset your batteries. If you’re ready for some good old-fashioned R& R, these highly rated weekend getaways in and around Upper West Side make the ideal base for a mini break:
- If spending time in the outdoors is a top priority for you, you’ll love “Cozy Apartment In A Private House”. Around 6 miles southeast of Upper West Side, it’s close to Everett Children’s Adventure Garden and Bar Beach. Amenities at this getaway include a nearby laundromat and air conditioning.
- “Chez Isabelle:the Place To Stay” is also ideal for a whirlwind getaway. Located around 5 miles to the southeast of Upper West Side, this vacation rental offers amenities like spa and beauty services and a private pool. Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and Sunset Park should be on your to-do list if you stay here.
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In And Around Upper West Side
Experience the culture and energy of Upper West Side from the privacy and comfort of your own studio apartment. Whether you’d love to escape on your own or paint the town red with pals, we’ll help you find the perfect studio apartment in or near Upper West Side:
- Make “Midtown East Apartment On High Floor With Balcony” your home for a few days or more. This great vacation rental comes with amenities including air conditioning and a fridge.
- Alternatively, organize a stay at “Chez Isabelle:the Place To Stay”, which offers conveniences including housekeeping services and a TV.
There are loads of sights around Upper West Side to add to your agenda. Satisfy the culture vulture in you with a visit to Provincetown Playhouse and Rattlestick Playwrights Theater.
All Upper West Side Manhattan Ny Education Statistics
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 3% of the population in All Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY have no high school education, 10% went to high-school, and 10% have partially completed college. Moreover, 3% of the population hold an Associate Degree, 34% hold a Bachelor Degree, and 41% hold a Graduate Degree.
RentCafe is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in All Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in All Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Property owners and managers are one click away, so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment youre interested in. Browse All Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY apartments with rents starting from $2,395 and submit your rental application today!
Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!
You May Like: How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin In New York
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Upper West Side
No matter if your idea of the perfect escape is out in the countryside or by the beach, you’ll have so much more fun if you share the experience with loved ones. Look up these large family vacation rentals in or near Upper West Side and bring along the whole gang:
- Around 1 mile to the south of Upper West Side, “Huge True 3/2 Columbus Circle/times Sq” has 3 bedrooms and fits up to 8 guests. It’s equipped with a range of amenities, including a dishwasher and free toiletries.
- “Gorgeous Duplex Apartment Off Nyc’s Central Park” also offers the space you need to share special moments with loved ones. This option is around 1 mile to the east of central Upper West Side and accommodates as many as 7 guests in its 4 bedrooms. A stereo and a dishwasher will help keep everyone content and comfortable.
If you want to see some family-friendly attractions around the area, you’re spoiled for choice. Broadway, Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge promise lots of fun for young and old.
All Upper West Side Manhattan Ny Households
- 1.98Average People Per Household
- $133,841Median Household Income
There is a total of 92,229 households in All Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY. Of these, 17,062 have children and 75,167 are without children. Per Census Bureaus most current estimates, 42,145 family households and 50,085 non-family households live in this area. The size of a household in All Upper West Side is 1.98 people, on average. The median household annual income in All Upper West Side equals $133,841, and the monthly housing costs equal $2,446.
Don’t Miss: Can I Write My Own Will In New York State
Running And Jumping And Rowing And Paddling
Sandwiched between 2 parks, the Upper West Side is known for being much greener than its surrounding neighborhoods. Riverside Park overlooks the Hudson River and neighboring New Jersey, while Central Park has plenty of space to run and jump, or row and paddle. Of course much of the park is well tended, but some trails do offer a more rugged experience, ideal for bird-watching or horseback riding. Catch the sunset from the Sheep Meadow, or climb up high to 1 of the many rooftop bars in the neighborhood, and watch the lights begin to twinkle over the Big Apple.
Upper West Side Manhattan Ny Households
- 2.05Average People Per Household
- $137,126Median Household Income
There is a total of 48,198 households in Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY. Of these, 9,027 have children and 39,170 are without children. Per Census Bureaus most current estimates, 22,657 family households and 25,540 non-family households live in this area. The size of a household in Upper West Side is 2.05 people, on average. The median household annual income in Upper West Side equals $137,126, and the monthly housing costs equal $2,386.
Don’t Miss: What Airport Is Closer To Manhattan
Upper West Side Manhattan Ny Education Statistics
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 3% of the population in Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY have no high school education, 10% went to high-school, and 9% have partially completed college. Moreover, 3% of the population hold an Associate Degree, 34% hold a Bachelor Degree, and 41% hold a Graduate Degree.
RentCafe is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Property owners and managers are one click away, so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment youre interested in. Browse Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY apartments with rents starting from $2,245 and submit your rental application today!
Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Or Near Upper West Side
Every once in a while, you just need to get away from it all, even if it’s only for a few days or so. Enjoy a delightful combination of sightseeing and relaxation at one of these short-term rentals in or around Upper West Side:
- If you’d like to be near the action, “Harlem Hideaway Parlor Apartment” is calling your name. It’s within reach of the center of Upper West Side and a handy base to discover attractions like Times Square and Broadway.
- “1880’s Carroll Gardens Sunny Studio” is another enticing option. Don’t forget to add Statue of Liberty and Rockefeller Center to your travel itinerary when it’s time to sightsee.
Also Check: How To Get Death Certificate In New York
Can I Find Two
It’s easy to lock in a fantastic vacation with Vrbo. Whether you’d rather have a cute cottage or a swish apartment, you’ll find great two-bedroom options in or near Upper West Side: Here are a few of our top picks:
- “Beautiful Harlem Brownstone Garden Apartment” is a winning choice for families or smaller groups. As well as two bedrooms, this delightful stay offers handy amenities like a kitchen and a garden.
- Another great option is “Wonderful Apartment In Nyc”. With amenities like a kitchen and a restaurant dining guide, you’ll have no dramas making yourselves at home here. Pick your favorite room, unpack your bags and let the good times roll!
More Information About 201 West 92nd Street Unit 6d Upper West Side Manhattan Ny 10025
201 West 92nd Street, Unit 6D is available for rent in Upper West Side, Manhattan, NY 10025. This listing’s school district is New York City Geographic District # 3. Nearby schools include P.S. 84 Lillian Weber, Community Action School Ms 258 and Frank Mccourt High School. 201 West 92nd Street, Unit 6D is a 1-bed, 1-bath, a property built in 1934.
No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements , such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. No financial or legal advice provided. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Also Check: 4070 Boston Road Bronx Ny 10475
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Upper West Side
Forget about flowers and chocolates. Sometimes all you need is to take off for a weekend, just you and your boo. At Vrbo, we’ve got romantic getaways in and around Upper West Side that would make even old Cupid swoon. Here are some to tempt you:
- Put on some soothing music and kick back together at “Midtown East Apartment On High Floor With Balcony”. Around 2 miles from Upper West Side, this property has everything you could want for a romantic weekend getaway, including beauty services and air conditioning.
- “Chez Isabelle:the Place To Stay” is another option that’ll woo you. It’s approximately 5 miles from Upper West Side and has housekeeping services and shopping facilities.
What Are Some Additional Tips For Securing A Cheaper Apartment
Although a larger multi-tenant building is less likely to negotiate rental terms there are a few things that don’t hurt to try, including:
- Offer to sign a longer lease for lowered monthly rent
- Negotiate landscaping or property maintenance for lowered monthly rent
- Ask about becoming an onsite property manager
- Educate yourself regarding the apartment rental market and market rates in Upper West Side. Knowing this will help you accurately negotiate fair rent.
You May Like: What Is New York City Tax
Learn More About Living In Our No Broker Fee Upper West Side Apartments
Known commonly as the home to movie and TV characters – and the actors who play them – the Upper West Side is a tree-lined neighborhood that spans the entire length of Central Park. Its riverfront location makes for picturesque water views, and it boasts a different, more village-like vibe than its Upper East side neighbor across the park. Columbia University and the Lincoln Centers presence are felt greatly, attracting a varied group of residents who work in unique industries. With two subway lines and plenty of bus routes criss-crossing the neighborhood map, its easy to get around the neighborhood and beyond, just steps from Upper West Side apartments.
One of the most unique elements of the Upper West Side is how close it is to two fantastic NYC parks. Central Parks 843 acres is to the east, which is a major attraction for Manhattanites and visitors looking for a chance to enjoy the great outdoors amid the high-rises and landmark skyscrapers and Riverside Park is to the west, nestled along the Hudsons shores with less-crowded walking and biking trails paired with fantastic river views. Historic, pre-war brownstones and Upper West Side apartments overlook these green spaces in addition to the towering buildings in nearby neighborhoods, making for incredible sights that cant be found anywhere else in the Big Apple and beyond.
Graze With The Sheep In The City That Never Sleeps
Nestled between Riverside and Central Parks, the Upper West Side boasts more green space than any other neighborhood in Manhattan. Whether you’re picnicking in Central Park’s sprawling Sheep Meadow or jogging along the Hudson River, there’s a good chance your Upper West Side vacation rental could have a view of more trees than you’d expect in the concrete jungle. For true urbanites, the streets sandwiched between each park are packed with sights worth seeing — from world-famous concert halls to incredible museums, from neighorhood tours to outdoor cafes.
Read Also: Pawnee Mental Health Manhattan Kansas
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Upper West Side
A pool is often a must-have amenity for any unforgettable vacation. Enjoy hours of entertainment splashing about or simply relaxing by the water at one of these rejuvenating escapes in or near Upper West Side:
- Top on our list of cool pool escapes is “Cozy Apartment In A Private House”. Traveling families will feel at home here, with convenient amenities like a TV and a living room also at hand.
- Another inviting option is “Elegant Parlor Row House, Near Central Park – Upper East Side”. There’s loads to love about this retreat apart from its pool, such as towels and a fridge.
Apartments For Rent In Upper West Side Ny
Apartments for rent in Upper West Side, New York have a median rental price of $4,595. There are 955 active apartments for rent in Upper West Side, which spend an average of 143 days on the market. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Upper West Side are Upper East Side, Chelsea, West Village, and Riverdale. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 10023, 10021, or in neighboring cities, such as New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Queens.
Read Also: How Much Does A Lawyer Make In New York City
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Upper West Side
The heart wants what it wants, and right now that’s a vacation. Now’s the time to pack your suitcase and escape to one of these top vacation rentals in or near Upper West Side:
- “Midtown East Apartment On High Floor With Balcony” is a favorite with guests. Around 2 miles from Upper West Side, it has 1 bedroom and lots of useful amenities, including shopping and a kitchen.
- “Chez Isabelle:the Place To Stay” is another winner, offering 1 bedroom, a fridge, cable/satellite TV services and more. It’s around 5 miles from Upper West Side.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Upper West Side vacation rental for you.
Where Opera Lovers And Beatles Fanatics Can Live As One
While the Upper West Side is most known for its charming residential streets, there’s plenty of culture to be found, too. Music-lovers can’t miss the Metropolitan Opera House or Lincoln Center, while history buffs will have a field day at the Natural History Museum. Those looking for a more laid-back itinerary will love simply taking in the sights from their Upper West Side vacation rental, or walking around the neighborhood, casually passing iconic spots such as The Dakota or the John Lennon Memorial at Strawberry Fields. The shopping rivals 5th Avenue, while the culinary scene is perfect for al fresco dining.
You May Like: Greenpoint Brooklyn Apartments For Rent
From Summer In The City To Autumn In New York
There’s a reason every season in New York has inspired tons of songs and films, and the Upper West Side is particularly iconic. Winter brings a blanket of snow that quiets the city streets, while spring offers cherry blossoms set against the skyline. Summer is when the city comes alive during the week, especially at night, but empties out almost entirely on the weekends. Fall in New York is crisp, cool, and vibrant, with the leaves glowing red and yellow against the Upper West Side’s stunning architecture.
Learn More About All Of Our New York City Apartments
Equity has apartment communities in locations all over the New York City area. We’re committed to finding you a home that suits your needs. Whether you are looking for a micro-unit studio or a large 3 bedroom penthouse, we can help you find your perfect home. Take a look at the map above to see what we have to offer or browse through all of ourNew York City apartment communities.
You May Like: Private High Schools In Manhattan
What Type Of Rental Buildings Are In Upper West Side Manhattan Ny
In Upper West Side, 64% of the residents are renting compared to 36% owning a home, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Large-scale apartment buildings with more than 50 units represent 49% of Upper West Sides rentals, 50% are small-scale complexes with under 50 units, and 0.6% are single-family rentals.
Upper West Side Apartments For Rent
As you walk around, youll notice beautiful row residences and some of the loveliest pre-war structures on the tree-lined and flower-filled streets on the Upper West Side. Despite the fact that it might be an expensive location to live in, the Upper West Side provides everything you need within walking distance.
Boundaries of Upper West Side
The Upper West Side is located between 59th and 110th Street between Central Park and the Hudson River . It is next to the neighborhoods of Hells Kitchen to the South, Columbus Circle to the Southeast, and Morningside Heights to the North.
The Upper West Side is made up of a number of smaller neighborhoods such as Manhattan Valley, Bloomingdale, and Lincoln Square. Each comes with its own set of excellent restaurants, world-class museums, fantastic schools, grocery shops, gyms, churches, and clubs. Due to its location by two of the citys largest parks, the UWS offers plenty of different activities for everyone in your family.
History of Upper West Side
The area that is known today as the Upper West Side was originally home to the Lenape people, an indigenous group of people who lived in the Northeastern Woodlands area in present day United States and Canada.
It wasnt until Columbia’s move to Morningside Heights in the 1890s and the opening of New York’s first subway line along 7th Avenue in 1904, that the neighborhood experienced a period of rapid expansion and growth.
Atmosphere of Upper West SideFamily Score in Upper West Side
Also Check: Bronx And Banco Eva Midi Dress