Famous Locations In Bronx
- Yankee Stadium Yankee Stadium is perhaps the most famous of places in the Bronx. It is home to the New York Yankees, and even those who dont particularly care for baseball still throw some support behind this legendary sports team. While visiting Yankee Stadium, visitors can feast on a wealth of delicious edible fare from a variety of eateries.
- New York Botanical GardenBetween The Bronx Zoo and Fordham University lies the breathtaking New York Botanical Garden. This garden sprawls over 250 acres and offers a plethora of gardens, an annual Orchid Show, and a Holiday Train Show that is an end of year treat.
- Pelham Bay ParkPelham Bay Park is the largest in New York City with oak trees, marshes and a wealth of coastline spreading across a whopping 2,772 acres of land. Pelham Bay Park is home to Bronxs only beach as well.
Best Airbnb For Parties In New York
1. Farmhouse with Catskills Views
Beautiful sunsets and views of the Catskills make this serene farmhouse in Hudson an amazing spot if youre after a nature-filled gathering. The private outdoor pool and bonfire pit just add to the charming upstate ambiance.
2. Orchard Hill Estate
This massive farmhouse has everything necessary for a chilled-out private stay upstate. Countless amenities include a private pool, hot tub, fire pit, ping pong table, wood-burning & pellet stoves, baby grand piano, and tons of outdoor space for hiking.
3. Manor House on the Meadows
Only two hours from NYC and a short Uber ride from the Hudson train station, this French countryside estate is situated on top of a hill surrounded by 14 acres of nature. Perfect for groups up to 16, the historic house features 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, library, study, gracious center hall, living room and a beautiful country kitchen. Every room has a wood burning fireplace and every window has unobstructed views of nature around you. Larger events can also be accommodated with coordination from the host.
4. The River House
This loft-style waterfront property has amazing views of the Hudson River and tons of outdoor spots for hanging out with your guests. It has 19th-century oak floors, antique brick from the old Athens brickyard, floor-to-ceiling windows the huge dining and living rooms are designed for community. The seasonally heated pool and hot tub are river-side.
5. Rustic Chic in the Catskills
Event Options In Bronx
Because the Bronx is such a diverse location, you are certain to find a wealth of businesses dedicated to producing memorable events. Whether you are hosting a milestone birthday party, a live music event, or even a corporate meeting, there are a plethora of event options in the often overlooked borough in NYC.
Recommended Reading: How To Sue For Defamation Of Character In New York
You’re Viewing New York City Event Venues
Make your next celebration one to remember with a unique event space rental in NYC. Explore over 300 event venues in NYC available for booking for every occasion. From birthday parties to corporate events, and everything in between, you can find the perfect event space in NYC to fit your event needs. Browse rooftop bars, lofts, studios, lounges, and more party venues in NYC that are ready to be booked for your next event.Whether its Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan, you can contact the best event spaces in NYC here on The Bash.
Please note these Event Venues may also be located in Manhattan, NYC, Bear Stearns, New York, NY City, NY, Long Island City, Sunnyside, Astoria, Woodside, Trinity, West New York, Guttenberg, North Bergen, Union City, Weehawken, Hoboken, Deutsche Bank, Fairview, Jersey City, Bowling Green, Jackson Heights, Maspeth, Elmhurst, Cliffside Park, Secaucus, Ridgewood, Edgewater, Ridgefield, Middle Village
Casa Restaurant & Lounge
Whether youre hosting a corporate event, engagement, baby shower, rehearsal dinner, birthdays or wedding reception. We…Read more offer the perfect setting all year round. Allowing for various entertainment options with an emphasis on food and optimal service, Our Casa Restaurant & Lounge houses space for two…
Read Also: How To Probate An Estate In New York
Best Airbnb For Parties On Long Island
1. Seaside Estate with Swimming Pool
Looking for more space? Head into the Hamptons with this 6200 square foot seaside Bridgehampton estate. This place is under a mile walk to the ocean, and also has a saltwater pool for all of your guests, making it an ideal summer vacation Airbnb for parties in NYC.
2. Farmhouse estate with tons of activities
For those dreaming of a long weekend on the water with tons of activities, check out this luxurious 10-acre estate in Sag Harbor. You and your guests can take advantage of the hosts private boat charters, ranging from an afternoon at the cove with rafts to a scenic sunset cruise, heading out with paddle boards and kayaks, or planning an afternoon of fishing or water skiing/tubing trips.
3. Modern Home with Poolside Pavilion
Bring the whole family to this 7 bed/7bath modern estate in the heart of Bridgehampton. The outdoor pool and deck pavilion is perfect for outdoor entertainment, and youre still within biking distance of the beach.
4. Secluded Retreat on Long Island
Set on nine acres of land, this secluded Long Island retreat has both swimming pool and home cinema to entertain on-site, and beautiful beaches nearby.
Pros And Cons Of Events In Bronx
Bronx is one of the most underrated areas of New York City. The locals boast of the beauty of this often overlooked borough it is also the home to many culturally important sites. Furthermore, although it is a part of New York City , Bronx is relatively quiet compared to other boroughs of the Big Apple. However, Bronx has long struggled with a reputation for high crime rates as well as an abundance of air pollution.
- Cost of livingAlthough NYC gets a bad rap for being outrageously expensive whether youre visiting or living there – Bronx is one of the cheaper areas of NYC. Certain areas of the borough offer surprisingly cheap rental rates. Plus, other necessities of life are typically cheaper when compared to the same products in other boroughs of the Big Apple. Other pros and cons are here.
- Lots to explore Bronx is home to Americas first zoo , which is still operating today. Bronx is also home to a wealth of natural beauty, including botanical gardens, parks, and other green spaces. Therell be plenty to do after the event.
- Ease of public transportationBronx is home to multiple car services, including taxi rentals and private car companies. There is also a wealth of public transportation available, such as busses and subways. There are typically very few obstacles when one wants to travel from the Bronx to another borough of NYC.
Recommended Reading: Is New York Medical Career Training Center Accredited
Best Airbnb For Parties In Nyc
If youre looking for the best Airbnb for parties in NYC but are working with a budget, consider these Airbnb party venues in New York. Whether youre planning a micro wedding, extended family reunion or a bachelorette or birthday party, these Airbnb event spaces make it easy to host a small soiree in a more homey setting.
As always, remember to check with individual hosts about specific policies and availability. I am not the owner or associated with these Airbnbs in any way, so please reach out to each individual property for more information.
Ready to see the best Airbnbs for parties in NYC? Read on.
Multiple Elegant Rooms For Any Occasion
If you are looking for an event venue that offers options for a beautiful indoorwedding,family gathering, orcorporate event, look no further than Marina Del Rey. Our gorgeous facility features multiple banquet halls and indoor spaces ideal for a variety of occasions. Whether its 80 people or 800, we can meet your needs.
Our Venetian Room and Bellagio Room can each be adjusted to fit your events needs. If youre holding a large event, you can enjoy them as one expansive space. If your event is smaller, we can break them down into broken down into smaller separate rooms. No matter what the size of your celebration, when you choose Marina Del Ray, you can rest assured that our experienced staff will be happy to accommodate your needs. We strive to deliver quality service to ensure your event goes as planned. We make sure you and your guests enjoy every moment of your time with us.
To learn more, browse our indoor options below. Have a question for our banquet hall manager or interested in scheduling a tour? Do not hesitate totoday! We love showing our event rooms off, and were sure youll love what you see. Marina Del Rey has hosted all kinds of events for people from Manhattan, Queens, Yonkers, and all throughout Westchester County & Nassau County.
Read Also: Does New York New York Hotel Have A Pool