Lee Avenue North Brooklyn Center Mn 55429
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up toCommercialEdge.
- Property TypeOffice – Medical Office
- Property Size 26,086 SF
- Parking Ratio 8.20 / 1,000 SF
- Property TenancyOwner Occupied
- Transit Score ®Some Transit
- Bike Score ®Bikeable
West River Rd & 117th Ave
Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center
St. Cloud State University at Plymouth
Spring Lake Park High School
Tutor Time of Maple Grove
Foundation Hill Montessori and Childcare
About Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy
Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Brooklyn Center, MN that fills prescriptions such as Phentermine HCL, Lopressor, Farxiga, Folic Acid, Ibuprofen, Atorvastatin Calcium
For more information, you may visit this pharmacy at 6845 Lee Ave N Brooklyn Center, MN 55429 or call them directly at 7635034418.
Urgent Care Services & Pricing
Urgent care centers, which are part of the walk-in clinic healthcare category, are a convenient resource for consumers needing treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. Services that you would normally receive at your primary care office are usually available at an urgent care including annual and school physicals, flu shots and immunizations, treatment for illnesses including colds, flu stomach pains, sinus and ear infections and more. You can also be seen for injuries such as burns, bites, sprains and breaks – things that you might first thing to go to the emergency room vs urgent care, but youll have a shorter wait and smaller bill at the urgent care. As for cost, without insurance, you should expect between $100-140 for your visit, plus the cost of any labs, tests or images. With insurance, urgent care will be similar to seeing a specialist with applicable co-pay.
Don’t Miss: Who Is The Mayor Of New York
Asking Rents In Brooklyn Center Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2021 Avg. Asking Rent$20.08
- 2021 Office Vacancy Rate12.02%
- 2021 Office Completions
- Property Tax in 2021-2022$121,296
- Assessed Value$3,550,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, onCommercialEdge
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.
Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Clinic Brooklyn Center Mn 55429
HealthPartners Brooklyn Center Clinic is located at 6845 Lee Avenue North in the Brooklyn Center neighborhood, MN, Brooklyn Center, 55429. The Class C Office building was completed in 1975 and features a total of 26,086 SF.
There are 57 office spaces for lease in the Brooklyn Center neighborhood, totaling 217,319 SF of available office space. The office space availability for the 55429 zip code is 26,107 SF, in 20 office spaces. The average asking office rent per SF in Brooklyn Center is $17.33/SF/YR. For Class B office buildings the average office rate is $14.21/SF/YR, for Class C office buildings the average office rate is $28.25/SF/YR.
In Brooklyn Center, there are 5 class C office buildings. At zip code level, there are 20 commercial properties, of which 1 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet.
You May Like: What To Do In New York In 3 Days
Expert Team Of Physicians
Our team includes board-certified, fellowship-trained specialists including neurologists, physical therapists, chiropractors, orthopedic surgeons, internal medicine physicians and pain management specialists with varied areas of expertise.
The following transit lines have routes that pass near 3500 Nostrand Avenue.
Bus: B3, B44, B44-SBS
Recent Urgent Care Reviews
– Verified patient on 12/11
– Verified patient on 1/16
– Verified patient on 5/15
– Verified patient on 11/27
– Verified patient on 5/15
– Verified patient on 11/10
– Verified patient on 9/20
– Verified patient on 7/17
– Verified patient on 1/16
– Verified patient on 11/9
– Verified patient on 8/5
– Verified patient on 8/31
– Verified patient on 6/2
– Verified patient on 4/3
– Verified patient on 1/3
– Verified patient on 8/19
– Verified patient on 6/13
– Verified patient on 1/28
– Verified patient on 8/4
– Verified patient on 2/13
Also Check: Do I Need To Register My Business In New York
Urgent Care In Brooklyn Center
Urgent care is Brooklyn Center’s best option for quality medical care when you need it, offering walk-in appointments during extended hours and on weekends. Solv even has clinic partners in the Brooklyn Center-area that offer online scheduling, allowing you to book a visit convenient to your schedule and skip the wait.
Walk-in clinics provide a convenient, fast alternative to emergency roomseven primary care providerstreating minor injuries and illnesses including strep throat, infections, cold and flu symptoms, allergies, rashes, burns, bites, and more. Additionally, most offer preventative care including annual well exams, lab testing, and vaccinations.
When youre in need of medical care for a non-life threatening condition, trust the urgent care providers nearby. And whenever possible, make it easier by scheduling and managing your visit with Solv.
Preparing For Your Visit
Prior to your appointment, here are some helpful tips:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your visit
- Bring all of your medication bottles or a current list of medications
- Pay out-of-pocket expenses before you arrive or upon arrival to your appointment using MyChart. If you have questions about payment options, talk to your care team at your appointment or call our business office at your convenience at
- Please note, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice
- Complete the questionnaire below prior to your visit to allow for a quicker check in
With the MyChart mobile app, you can access your health record and care information all in one secure, convenient location. Anyone with a MyChart account can download and use the app for free.
- Check in for your appointment right from your vehicle using the Hello Patient feature. When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment, a notification will be sent to your phone enabling you to check in, which will help minimize your time waiting in the clinic.
- Message your care team
- Request prescription refills
- View test results and much more
You May Like: Can Anyone Officiate A Wedding In New York
About Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Clinic
Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Clinic is a medical practice located inBrooklyn Center, MN.
The doctors and healthcare providers related to Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Clinic include:
- Paul S. Stadem, MDis a family medicine practitionerwho practicesfamily medicine and primary care medicine.
- Laura C. Johnson, MDis a family medicine practitionerwho practicesfamily medicine and primary care medicine.
- Stuart D. Kaufman, MDis a family medicine practitionerwho practicesfamily medicine and primary care medicine.
- Keith B. Mastin, MDis a family medicine practitionerwho practicesfamily medicine and primary care medicine.
- Hanna Nedrud, MDis a family medicine practitionerwho practicesfamily medicine, primary care medicine, and student in an organized health care education/training program.