Trust Us To Bring Your Vision To Life
Finding the best New York City venue for your event can be hard. At MR HOSPITALITY, venue scouting is one of our core services. We start with your vision. From there, you can trust us to provide options that set the stage and provide the environment you desire. We have venue partners across the city, including rooftops, outdoor gardens, landmark buildings, private event spaces, and more. To aid in your search, we have curated categories that range from rooftop to rustic, and landmark to unique. Explore below.
Pros And Cons Of Events In Bronx
Bronx is one of the most underrated areas of New York City. The locals boast of the beauty of this often overlooked borough it is also the home to many culturally important sites. Furthermore, although it is a part of New York City , Bronx is relatively quiet compared to other boroughs of the Big Apple. However, Bronx has long struggled with a reputation for high crime rates as well as an abundance of air pollution.
- Cost of livingAlthough NYC gets a bad rap for being outrageously expensive whether youre visiting or living there – Bronx is one of the cheaper areas of NYC. Certain areas of the borough offer surprisingly cheap rental rates. Plus, other necessities of life are typically cheaper when compared to the same products in other boroughs of the Big Apple. Other pros and cons are here.
- Lots to explore Bronx is home to Americas first zoo , which is still operating today. Bronx is also home to a wealth of natural beauty, including botanical gardens, parks, and other green spaces. Therell be plenty to do after the event.
- Ease of public transportationBronx is home to multiple car services, including taxi rentals and private car companies. There is also a wealth of public transportation available, such as busses and subways. There are typically very few obstacles when one wants to travel from the Bronx to another borough of NYC.
You’re Viewing New York City Event Venues
Make your next celebration one to remember with a unique event space rental in NYC. Explore over 300 event venues in NYC available for booking for every occasion. From birthday parties to corporate events, and everything in between, you can find the perfect event space in NYC to fit your event needs. Browse rooftop bars, lofts, studios, lounges, and more party venues in NYC that are ready to be booked for your next event.Whether its Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan, you can contact the best event spaces in NYC here on The Bash.
Please note these Event Venues may also be located in Manhattan, NYC, Bear Stearns, New York, NY City, NY, Long Island City, Sunnyside, Astoria, Woodside, Trinity, West New York, Guttenberg, North Bergen, Union City, Weehawken, Hoboken, Deutsche Bank, Fairview, Jersey City, Bowling Green, Jackson Heights, Maspeth, Elmhurst, Cliffside Park, Secaucus, Ridgewood, Edgewater, Ridgefield, Middle Village
Also Check: How To Get Your Cdl License In New York
Famous Locations In Bronx
- Yankee Stadium Yankee Stadium is perhaps the most famous of places in the Bronx. It is home to the New York Yankees, and even those who dont particularly care for baseball still throw some support behind this legendary sports team. While visiting Yankee Stadium, visitors can feast on a wealth of delicious edible fare from a variety of eateries.
- New York Botanical GardenBetween The Bronx Zoo and Fordham University lies the breathtaking New York Botanical Garden. This garden sprawls over 250 acres and offers a plethora of gardens, an annual Orchid Show, and a Holiday Train Show that is an end of year treat.
- Pelham Bay ParkPelham Bay Park is the largest in New York City with oak trees, marshes and a wealth of coastline spreading across a whopping 2,772 acres of land. Pelham Bay Park is home to Bronxs only beach as well.
Bronx Ny Retail Listings Summary
Current local availabilities incorporate a total of 1,063,123 square feet of retail space for rent in Bronx, NY, across 133 listings and 216 unique spaces. This market holds significant variety in property type, building class and style, as well as amenities and advantages specific to listing location. Browse retail properties, restaurant spaces, small storefront listings, retail space in shopping centers, and more. Consult the high-quality property and listing images provided on the platform and reach out to the broker directly from the website to inquire about your favorites. Refine your search for the perfect retail space to fit your needs by taking advantage of our convenient and intuitive search tools. Filter the results by location, asking price, available space, compare to similar listings on the market to identify the space what works best for you and your business.
You May Like: What Must See In New York
Why Rent An Event Venue In Bronx
An event venue is a transitory space that can open for an afternoon, a night, multiple days or several weeks, that can be rented for various business objectives. A short term event venue rental allows you to hold a private sale, host unforgettable events or validate the potential of a Bronx neighborhood to host meetings while benefiting from great freedom.
Bronx is the perfect place to organize your event!
Bronx is full of special event-ready venues available for rent from a day to a couple of weeks, even months: shops, studio spaces, industrial workshops etc. Steel pillars? Tiled flooring? Track lighting? Whether you are looking for spectacular, bohemian or bright spaces, you are guaranteed to find on Storefront the most desirable venue for the event you are organizing.
Event Options In Bronx
Because the Bronx is such a diverse location, you are certain to find a wealth of businesses dedicated to producing memorable events. Whether you are hosting a milestone birthday party, a live music event, or even a corporate meeting, there are a plethora of event options in the often overlooked borough in NYC.
Also Check: How Do You Get A Dba In New York